AGREEMENT AND CONSENT TO RECEIVE ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURES
This Esign Agreement Consent contains important information regarding your transaction of business with us electronically. Please read it carefully and keep a copy for your records. You should not enroll to receive a Card or Account or accept this agreement from a public computer.
This Agreement and Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures (“Esign Agreement Consent”) applies to your Univision Mastercard® Prepaid Card and Account (“Account”) with MetaBank and is being provided pursuant to the federal Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act. We may amend this Disclosure at any time by posting a revised version at www.univisiontarjeta.com. In order to sign up for an Account electronically, you will be required to acknowledge receipt of these disclosures, agree that you have read the Disclosures and consent to the electronic delivery of all Disclosures.
Consent to Receive Electronic Disclosures
By checking the “acceptance” checkbox you acknowledge the electronic receipt of this Disclosure and agree to receive any and all communications, agreements, documents, notices, and disclosures (collectively “Disclosures”) that we provide to you regarding your Account electronically. We will provide these disclosures to you within your online account center at www.univisiontarjeta.com. You acknowledge that you are able to electronically access and print such Disclosures.
Hardware and Software Requirements to Access Disclosures
In order to access and retain electronic Disclosures, you will need:
• A computer or other device with an Internet connection
• A monitor or other device to view the Disclosures using your Internet browser;
• A current Internet web browser which is capable of supporting HTML and 128 bit TLS encryption;
• Access to a computer and operating system that can support these functions and software, and that has sufficient storage space for you to save the Disclosures for later reference or an installed printer to print the Disclosures.
• We will notify you if there are any material changes to the hardware or software needed to receive electronic Disclosures regarding your Account. By giving your consent, you are confirming that you have access to the necessary equipment and are able to receive, open, and print or download a copy of any Disclosures for your records.
Requesting a Paper Copy of Electronic Disclosures
Your agreement to receive Disclosures from us in electronic form does not mean you cannot obtain a paper copy of any Disclosure provided to you electronically. You may request such a paper copy free of charge by contacting Customer Service at 877-883-6688 or writing to us at Univision Card Services, P.O. Box 543000, Omaha, NE 68154-9400.
Withdrawing Your Consent
You may withdraw your consent to receive Disclosures electronically by contacting Customer Service at 877-883-6688 or writing to us at Univision Card Services, P.O. Box 543000, Omaha, NE 68154-9400. If you do so, we will close your card account.
Updating Your Contact Information
In the event of any changes to your contact information, please contact Customer Service at 877-883-6688 to update your contact information. You may be required to provide supporting documentation to verify your contact information updates.